​​(443) 297-9273

July 10, 2018
Comments Off

What if you have a rental car or company car?

Post by :


Rental vehicles do not need to be registered. If you regularly drive the same company vehicle it needs to be registered. Company vehicles that have signage advertising the business are classified as commercial vehicles and you must abide by commercial vehicle rules in the parking policy. Regardless of the vehicle you drive, if you are parking in a permit only area and are not displaying your hang tag your vehicle is subject to be towed.

Comments are closed